Skip to main content


Chris Calabrese
Director of Student Services

Lisa Shaw
Student Services Secretary

Downloadable Documents





If you are going to register your student for the 2020-2021 school year, registration will open April 6,2020.

Please scroll down to obtain the Enrollment Forms and Residency requirements.

You will need to scan and email, mail or fax all the Enrollment Forms, Residency requirements, birth certificate, full immunizations and your ID to your boundary school.  Once the COVID-19 shelter in place has been lifted, you will need to bring the original Residency requirements, original birth certificate, full immunization records and your ID to finalize your enrollment within the Brentwood Union School District.  

If you are not sure which school is your boundary school, please click on the following link:

Please email or fax the required documents to your boundary school.  If you do send your information by fax, please email the school site to expect your documents.

Brentwood Elementary:          (or) by fax to 925-513-0697

Garin Elementary:              (or) by fax to 925-513-0698

Krey Elementary:                      (or) by fax to 925-240-1628

Loma Vista:                             (or) by fax to 925-240-5456

Marsh Creek:                         (or) by fax to 925-240-5382

Mary Casey Black:                (or) by fax to 925-240-9971

Pioneer Elementary;               (or) by fax to 925-513-9435

Ron Nunn Elementary:             (or) by fax to 925-513-0995

Adams Middle School:        (or) by fax to 925-516-3470

Bristow Middle School:  (or) by fax to 925-516-8725

Edna Hill Middle School:    (or) by fax to 925-513-0696


Once you have completed your enrollment application and it has been reviewed, you will receive an email stating that your enrollment packet is complete until the shelter in place has been lifted.  Remember to finalize your enrollment packet, we will need to see the original items listed above.


If you wish to submit an Intra District Transfer request, you can submit that to your boundary school once your enrollment application has been verified.  You can obtain the form on our website under the Intra tab or clicking on the following link:


Enrollment Forms

NOTE: Please fill out the forms below and bring to your school of residence to enroll. In addition to the forms below, please be prepared to provide an original birth certificate, proof of immunizations and proof of residency to your appointment.

Residency Requirements          en español

BUSD Registration Form           en español

Emergency Information Form  en español

Student Information Form          en español

Student Health Survey          en español

School Enrollment and Residence Address Information - English / Spanish

Attendance Awareness Letter          en español


Tdap/Pertussis Links

2011 Letter to Parents          en español

Frequently Asked Questions          en español

Information from "Shots for School"




NEW LAWS - Personal Beliefs Exemption

     SB 277 FAQ            en español


Report of Health Exam

Permission to Give Medication at School        en español


Alternative Education

Attendance Information


Parent Rights

Williams Act


Bus Information

Bus Transportation for our students is provided by the Liberty Union High School District Transportation Department. For rate and route information, please contact the Transportation Department at 925-634-2700. The busing application is available for download here in English and Spanish.

Fee Schedule:  English    Spanish